Oh dear...

Tuesday 23 December 2008

I apologise for being so absent. I've been sick. Really sick. The kind where you barely want to get out of bed let alone look at food. My taste buds are sick too... It's no fun.

I've got tons to blog about but it's going to all come after christmas. I've got iced christmas cakes, cookies galore, tea loaves, fudge and coconut ice. I've got christmas dinner with new things to try. I promise I'll be around after Thursday but I just don't have the time to get posting properly before then.

This is me wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy and safe holiday season whatever you are doing and however you are celebrating. I'll see you on the other side.

1 comments:

Glenna 25 December 2008 at 13:04  

Merry Christmas and hang in there! Hope you're feeling better now!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP