Friday, 2 January 2009
I'd like to take the time to wish you all a very happy new year. I hope you all had fun and celebrated in whatever way suited you. I was very boring and didn't do a thing this year. I was in bed by 11 feeling sorry for myself as I wasn't feeling well. Hey, it worked for me!
There's been a lot of talk about resolutions and generally I don't go in for such things. I do however have some blog related resolutions to share with you...
1. I would like to update more often and try to include some better photographs to go with the updates (though I'm not sure when the latter will happen)
2. I would like to include healthier recipes and make an effort to try low fat and low sugar baking.
3. I will make marshmallows this year!
4. I will be more adventurous with the food I eat and cook.
5. I will continue to be passionate about food and hopefully pass some inspiration on to you.