Tasty Morsels

Monday 29 June 2009

Well the hot weather is well and truly here. It's so hot here and it's meant to get hotter as the week goes on! I've decided that while I prepare my next update I'll point you in the direction of some summery treats that other people have been blogging about.

Nicole at Baking Bites has some delicious Chocolate dipped ice cream cream puffs. They look divine and am sure hey taste even better!

Deb at Smitten Kitchen has a lovely looking horseradish potato salad that would work excellently as a side dish at a barbecue.

The Vegan Visitor made a lovely summery soup from radish greens.

Ian at Food From 4 has a delicious looking lemon mousse recipe that would be a perfect al fresco pudding (assuming it doesn't rain!)

So enjoy your summer and feel free to link me to any delicious summery recipes you find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP