News

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I last updated! Things have been very busy around here for lots of good reasons. As I mentioned before I'm still settling into a new job which is going really well. I'm working as a support worker in a local hostel for homeless teenagers. It's very worthwhile but it's strange getting used to shift work again!

As I also mentioned (okay, glossed over) the fact that I'm starting a new business up too. I've teamed up with a friend to start Pixie Hall selling handmade gifts and wedding favours. I do the baking part of the deal and she (Victoria) makes the most gorgeous stained glass gift tags and decorations. We hope to be up and running soon!


As far as the blog goes, it will be back with regular updates soon. I'm also hoping to post PH related bits and pieces as they happen. Thanks for sticking around through the quiet, I'll be back up and running soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP