Bread machine recipes: Home made pizza

Monday 11 May 2009

We had pizza for tea tonight and it was another success. I really love how easy it is to make pizza from scratch. I used the usual recipe but this time replaced 1/2 cup of white bread flour with wholemeal bread flour. It was delicious. I think next time I might go with a whole cup of wholemeal with 2 cups of white. We'll see.



The pizzas were topped with tomato puree, onion, mushroom, sweetcorn, pepperoni and smoked venison keilbasa sausage from a local european shop. I bought some grated mozarella and cheddar cheese with red pepper and jalapenos in especially for the pizzas and it was lovely (if a bit spicier than I was expecting!) we also added a little extra cheese as there wasn't wuite enough to go 'round. There was plenty of dough for two largeish pizzas. More than enough for two but neither of us had eaten properly today and we polished off the lot.

1 comments:

Unknown 1 December 2011 at 08:44  

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work! Pizza Equipment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP