Vegan Month comes to a close...

Monday 1 March 2010

So, February has come to an end and so has Vegan Month. I'd like to first say thank you to Jhon and Chrissie for their support and input. I'd like to welcome new readers too, there have been quite a few of you! Thanks for all the comments that have been left and thank you for all being interested!

There are things I didn't get a chance to make and places I didn't get a chance to go but I'll get around to them soon. I found new things to love, and new challenges as well as new friends. It couldn't have gone better!

So, we're back to "normal" here and I'll get on with posting some treats as soon as I can (some vegan, some not). I'm so pleased with how this feature month went that I'm already thinking about what to do next time! Your suggestions are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP